contact: Scott Gunter from DRGG
Be a part of a team whose mission is “Improving the Digital World”.
At AnswerLab, you will have the opportunity to…
- Impact a rapidly-growing company that is becoming the leading brand in our category,
- Work with an amazing team made up of smart, down-to-earth people who value a “get it done” attitude as well as a good dose of humor during our work day,
- Be a part of a company that has been named in the Inc. list of Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in America seven years in a row, winner of Fortune’s Great Places to Work award, and winner of Bay Area’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work, and
- Work with global market leaders to help them build outstanding digital products and services.
We are currently looking for a Director of UX Research in our New York office, a Senior UX Researcher on the West Coast (can be remote), and a Senior UX Researcher in our New York office. To learn more about the roles and apply, please use the appropriate link below.
Director of UX Research – https://answerlab.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=6
Qualitative UX Researcher (NYC) – https://answerlab.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=5
Qualitative UX Researcher (Bay Area + Remote):
- San Francisco – https://answerlab.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1
- Remote – https://answerlab.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3
AnswerLab, VP of Operations