contact: Jeffrey Greger from DRGG
We are a multi-talented design firm with 10 years of experience working with clients ranging from small medical startups to multinational consumer electronics companies. Elemental8 provides design research and strategy as well as branding, web/mobile/wearable interaction and industrial design services. We take an integrated approach to projects, and our tight-knit team of graphic, UX, and industrial designers collaborate to bring innovative, human-centered solutions to market.
Our expansive office is located in the SoFA arts and entertainment district in downtown San Jose.
From the job post:
You will work closely with graphic, industrial, and UX designers to:
- Meet with clients and interpret their needs
- Help conduct preliminary research and user testing
- Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes using tools like Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to our clients
- Bonus: Background knowledge of coding and standards for web and app development
- Have experience working with other designers to meet tight deadlines
- Work with minimal guidance, but know when to ask questions
- Are great at communicating visually, verbally, and in emails, and aren’t afraid to speak up
- Are human-centered and strategic thinkers, with an ability to see how various pieces of a complex system work together
- Are able to interpret and anticipate how people interact with services and interfaces