contact: Why | 留言留下联系方式
一家10人以下的Startup招Product Designer，有兴趣的可和我联系或者直接在Angelist apply。
0.25% – 1.5%
This role is for a design geek who truly believes in expressing thoughts & vision via simple, modern & effective designs. At least 2+ years of experience.
DriverMiles is a B2C platform, unlocking the value of trillions of miles traveled annually by billions of people worldwide. New transformations in transportation, shared mobility, autonomous cars, EVs are disrupting the way we look at travel. At DriverMiles, we are focused exactly at this intersection to derive maximum value for the consumers & businesses.
At DriverMiles, we have an opportunity to solve a huge problem. We are an early-stage venture located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Having raised our very successful pre-seed round, we are looking for a Product Designer to join our 6-person team (ex-Cisco, ex-Morgan Stanley, ex-Stanford, ex-Oracle, ex-General Assembly).
At the core, we are a big data + predictive AI company. We use latest in mobile sensor technology + ambient contextual data to simplify our consumer’s use case.
If you’re an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
What We Look For:
● A strong portfolio of well-crafted product design work
● Excellent visual UI design skills, with a keen eye for typography, color, iconography, & information display
● Mastery of design tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, inVision, Zeplin
● Strong interaction design skills across the gamut: information architecture, wireframing, user experience flows, user interface design
● Attitude for not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’
● Have the appetite to become a leader on a flip of the switch
● Enjoy equity and influence in a fast-growing and dynamic pre-Series A company
● Work in a beautiful WeWork office (wework.com)
● Holds a B.S., M.S., or PhD. in HCI
● Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers before
● Previous startup experience
● Willing to hustle