Who we are:
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, and what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to democratize education.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco and have created online classes taught by famous masters—Gordon Ramsay, Hans Zimmer, Werner Herzog, Serena Williams, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Spacey, James Patterson, Annie Leibovitz, Usher, Christina Aguilera and many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we are growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
What we are looking for:
- A user researcher who is passionate about understanding user insights and applying them across teams
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide user research for our class creation, product, and marketing teams
- Help us better understand our users across all classes
- Lead user interviews and determine results/findings and implications
- Work to incorporate findings cross-functionally to improve our product and user experience
- Min. 4 years of user research experience, preferably at a consumer-facing startup
- Qualitative and quantitative research backgrounds
- Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Work full-time in our San Francisco office
- Eligible to work in the United States legally