contact: Lisa Wang | email@example.com
Senior UX Designer
at App Annie (View all jobs)
App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As the Senior User Experience Designer, you will shape our product interface and user experience. You will be joining a talented design and brand team responsible for the entire App Annie user experience.
How will you be doing this?
- Share best practices and industry UX design trends
- Help define the user model and interface for new and existing features
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to further improve our user experience.
- Understand the UX processes and methodologies and be the bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology.
- Articulate intuitive interactions and workflows
- Effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
What will you bring to the team?
- You have experience building scenarios, storyboards and prototyping
- You have knowledge and understanding of user-centered design techniques and principles
- You have experience working in a product and engineering environment
- Experience with rapid prototyping, from paper to pixels
- Not afraid to quickly test out prototypes and iterate on that design as a continuous process
- Have a great eye for design and obsess over UI design
- Being a self-starter, working well with little oversight
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction/graphic/industrial design, visual communications, HCI, CS) or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years experience designing usable interfaces for both desktop and mobile applications
- Plus: Writing skills: specifically, concise, engaging, user-focused copy
- Plus: B2B design experience is helpful but definitely not necessary.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).