Contact: 小葩 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Capital招junior level interaction designer (UI designer), 公司E轮已经拿完，CEO是formal CEO of Paypal and Intuit，职位偏UI，会motion大加分，有意向请发resume和portfolio到fei.email@example.com
公司在san carlos CA 给sponsor
Product Team – San Carlos, CA – Full Time
We are looking for a strong UI Designer to help Personal Capital’s web and mobile apps captivate our next million users. Our small team means you will have a large influence on the apps that help millions with their finances. We are looking for a UI Designer (or UX/Interaction Designer with strong visual skills) to grow our Product team in San Carlos.
What You’ll Do:
- Primary responsibility is to own and maintain style-guides for web, iOS, and Android (icons, colors, spacing, fonts for buttons, drop-downs, modal views, tables, etc.) to be used by UX, development, and QA teams.
- Design and export assets (screenshots, icons, banners) for submitting our apps to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers, Brand Designers, and User Experience Designers to ideate, design, prototype, and iterate to solve customer needs with delightful designs.
- Design mockups to communicate UI behaviors and animations, including the production of screen layouts, user interface elements, and icons.
- Produce storyboards, design specifications, and assets for development on web and mobile platforms.
- Work with development and quality control teams to ensure that designs perform in real life as intended in mockups.
What We’d Like to See:
- Demonstrable knowledge of designing for a system usable by others, not just one-off layouts and components
- Knowledge of best practices for exporting pixel-perfect assets for different platforms (Android, iOS, web)
- Effective verbal and visual communication skills to describe research, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale.
- 1-3 years of user interface design experience with consumer applications, preferably rich web apps/sites and mobile apps.
- BA/BS degree in interaction design, web design, or related field.
- Ability to use a variety of methods and tools to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.).
- A superb understanding of graphics, typography, animation and web best practices and guidelines.
- Motion or animation graphics experience is a plus.