source: Teressa Eldi | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dollar Shave Club is looking for a User Experience Research Intern to join our UX team for the summer. Please feel free to send this along to anyone you may know!
We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way
back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve
expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come.
We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help
us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing
innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
We’re looking for a talented, driven and collaborative User Experience
Research Intern who is passionate about uncovering key insights that solve
problems and drive design. You will be responsible for developing and
executing research programs that inform product and feature improvements.
You will be collaborating with other User Experience Researchers,
Experience Designers, Visual Designers, and Product Managers in service of
designing the future of men’s grooming.
As a User Experience Research Intern at Dollar Shave Club, you will be
– Designing and leading remote usability studies, conducting one-on-one
interviews, and writing online surveys.
– Documenting, analyzing and presenting quantitative and qualitative
research findings in a compelling manner.
– Collaborating with User Experience Researchers, Experience Designers,
Visual Designers, Product Management and Consumer Insights team to deliver
qualitative and quantitative recommendations and feedback.
– Help contribute to brainstorms and journey mapping initiatives.
– Work with analytics teams on Customer Experience measurement and
– Juggling multiple projects while managing timelines and expectations.
– Bachelor’s degree in progress or recently graduated in Human-Computer
Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Experimental
Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field.
– Knowledge and experience developing online surveys, setting up
in-person or remote usability studies, and conducting data analysis, with a
focus on improving digital products.
– Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research
– Strong knowledge of research best practices and principles.
– Experience moderating research sessions a plus.
– Experience with advanced statistical analysis a plus.
– Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, presentation and
– Familiarity with web and mobile technologies.
– A desire for continuously learning and evolving!
We work in an open-air, freshly renovated office in the heart of Silicon
Beach. As we disrupt industries and unseat corporate giants, our plan is to
think big, but stay small. No egos. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just
awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration and dig the perks like
haircuts, weekly food trucks, and team happy hours. And yes, we have snacks
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, [sexual orientation], national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable
accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may
participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any
accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within
Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club