Product Design Intern
Have you ever thought, “Wow. Getting, using, and understanding healthcare is really complicated?” Us too. So we’re revolutionizing the experience.
The Collective Health Design Team is hiring summer interns to help transform the American healthcare experience into one that is empowering and trustworthy. We’re a passionate group of designers, researchers, and copywriters with backgrounds from IDEO, Smart Design, Method, and Cooper (to name a few).
As a design intern, you’ll work and learn alongside senior design team members, developers, product managers, and data scientists.
You will be:
- Participating in the full design process from concept development, user feedback, refinement and prototyping
- Learning how to apply your design skills to real world problems
- Working collaboratively with other designers, developers, product managers, and end users
- Refining your presentations and communication skills
- Receiving mentorship from a team of experienced designers
Your skills include:
- The ability to think through complex interactions across time, different contexts, and devices
- A knowledge of human-centered design methods and prototyping to solve problems
- The ability to communicate your ideas and participate in design critiques
- A proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your craft and ability to apply design to solve a problem
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio by February 9, 2018.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
Job Description/Application Link: