pls send resume to email@example.com
As per the Hiring Manager they are loking for:
- A mix of a UX designer as well as a UI developer would be ideal. But, the HM can look at a UX designer who can work with front-end development.
- This person will be designing, working with users, prototyping for the first 2 months and then work on design as well as development of UI-frontend code in ReactJS.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer with strong interest and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. As a UI/UX Software Designer/Developer, you will be primarily responsible for designing a user experiences for our custom web applications. The ideal candidate should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency and strong problem solving skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing the visual layout and functional behavior for web-based systems with the goal of transforming complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces which will enhance the overall appeal to the end user experience.
- Mock up user interfaces to collaborate with stakeholders to refine specifications and requirements and ensure that final designs meet the needs of the business.
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas to communicate use cases.
- Collaborate with internal teammates on user experience to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the benefits and value-points to all levels of users
- Must be an avid and active listener to the people for whom they are designing a product to understand their needs and goals
- Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements with our software application to ensure ease of use and active engagement
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Evaluate the quality of the user experience. Test, analyze and report results, and make recommendations to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and overall satisfaction of the user
- Consistent use of group tools such as Jira, Confluence for tracking of defects and management of code.
- Independently manage time and prioritize tasks to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints.
TOP SKILLS from Hiring Manager:
- The framework is ReactJS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or design related field or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience
- Commanding grasp of UX/UI practices and ideation tools.
- Able to develop Base UI including CSS, Plugins and Frameworks using creative tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud product suite, Justinmind
- Able to work in coordination with backend developers and share the work load.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography
- Experience with MVC, MVVM design patterns and Single Page Applications
- Experience with graphic design and related software, such as Photoshop
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Excellent collaborative, communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, technical documentation and presentations skills
- Ability to lean and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
- Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests.
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Experience with AngularJS and/or React.js Node.js