Arm Treasure Data
New Grad Product Designer / Senior Product Designer
Full time employee
Being a designer at Arm Treasure Data allows you to create experiences for people where they absorb, transform, and activate massive amounts of information. The mountain of data available is going to increase exponentially in the next 10 years. Arm Treasure Data is uniquely positioned to be the leader in gathering that information and turning it into wisdom to help companies act effectively.
You will have the ability to make an impact quickly, with a generous amount of support and respect for the UX process company-wide. Here at Arm Treasure Data we have reached a critical threshold where design strategy and development can propel us to the next level.
Note: HCI or equivalent degrees and number of years on the job are not requirements. This is for designers early in their career. See below for what we are looking for.
What is the Job every day?
- Interaction Design (Prototyping, sketching, working side-by-side with engineers and product managers)
- Collaborate with product managers, customers, engineers, and other designers to build new features and products
- Information Architecture
- Conceiving designs to be shown to prospects to help validate product roadmap direction
- Design Deliverables using Figma
What kind of people are we looking for?
- Experienced with web application design (Not just mobile or marketing website design)
- Team oriented
- Familiar with engineering realities
- Ability to learn from mistakes
- Self starters
- Experience with “Big Data” or analytics systems design
- Experience with Marketing
- Experience with Design Systems
- Speaks Japanese (We do a lot of business in Japan)
- Can juggle or equivalent impressive skill
- Write a customized, interesting cover letter
Working at arm Treasure Data:
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!