TikTok is hiring senior User Researcher!!!
Senior UX Researcher
Location: Mountain View / Seattle
- Utilize qualitative/quantitative studies to collect user feedback, create a deep understanding and empathy for our customers;
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and marketing teams to understand business needs;
- Identify the best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline, product lifecycle and resourcing, plan and carry out surveys, interviews, prototype testing, and other user research studies(existing or invented) accordingly;
- Perform a whole research project independently, from defining research questions, research project management and implementation to presentation.
- MS or PhD in a human behavior-related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Science, Statistics, Behavioral or Micro-economics or other related field);
- 3+ years conducting applied user research for software/web-based products with stories to share;
- Competent in user research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative;
- A passion for UX research and synthesizing insights into products design;
- Familiar with SPSS, SAS, STATA or R is a plus;
- Creative and effective storytelling is a plus;
- Proficient in Chinese, international working experience is preferred.