at SADALos Angeles, California, United States
Join SADA as a UI/UX Designer!
As a UI/UX Designer at SADA (Product Team), you’ll collaborate with top sales, engineers, product managers, and designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. You’ll be solving complex but interesting problems and make an impact on the customers business.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept to implementation and beyond.
- Lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features with a user-centered design process.
- Utilize and be willing to learn user research methods to conduct user interviews, test designs, and validate solutions based on findings.
- Work with product managers to define requirements.
- Work in a fast paced environment while paying attention to details and being organized.
- Present design concepts to stakeholders, customers and the development team.
- Generate detailed specs of final designs and follow through implementations.
- Join design team meetings and help other designers on solving complex design problems.
Pathway to Success
#MakeThemRave is at the foundation of our team. Our motivation is to provide customers with an exceptional experience in migrating, developing, modernizing, and operationalizing their systems in Google Cloud Platform.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured bi-yearly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, customer feedback at the close of projects, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the engineering or management growth tracks.
Required Travel – Less than 10% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel has been temporarily restricted.
Customer Facing – You will interact with customers on a regular basis, sometimes daily, other times weekly/bi-weekly. Common touchpoints occur when qualifying potential opportunities, at project kickoff, throughout the engagement as progress is communicated, and at project close. You can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, and executives.
Training – Ongoing with first-week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ Years of product design experience.
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work.
- Experience conducting user research and user testing, generating ideas based on findings.
- Experience building products for various platforms, including web, iOS and Android.
- Ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams and levels.
- Experience presenting design concepts to customers and stakeholders.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working on enterprise solutions.
- Experience working with Material Design Styleguide.
- Be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest design trends, new technologies and the ability to apply these to the product when appropriate.
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Be one step ahead
- Be a change agent
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for GCP since 2016 and has been named the 2019 and 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work by Inc. as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.